Father's Day SMS (A to Z SMS)

Father's Day SMS for father

1:- "You are the one who has helped me through all the thick and thin and taught me to get up and stand. Thank you Dad!"Happy Father's Day

2:- "The encouragement that you have given is immense; it has strengthened my heart and soul from inside out. I would not have been able to get the success that I have got, if you have not been there."

3:- "My father has taught me compassion, kindness, integrity and that is the thing that has made me a complete human being. I love you Dad!!"

4:- "I am the proud daughter of my proud! The things that you have taught all through my life are incredibly and no institution would have taught me the all that you have taught."

5:- "For me every day is father's day! My father has always stood like a strong rock at my back to hold on to any obstacle drifting towards my ways. I love you Dad!"



Father's Day SMS for Father-in-law

1:- "Wonderful was the day when I started knowing you, wonderful was the way you made me feel like your own daughter. Thank you for accepting me so lovingly"

2:- "I have met my second father the day I got married and it was my Father-in-law! He has brought strength into my life with giving me the place of a son in his own family. Happy Father's Day"

3:- "You are a father beyond relationships; you are a father beyond any expectations. Thank you Father-in-law"

4:- "There's power in being a part of you, the love, the encouragement, the strength and everything that I have gotten from you has brought forth a new me in me. Happy Father's Day"

5:- "A single day is not enough for me to wish a person like you. For me you are not a father-in-law, you are a father-in-love. Happy Father's Day"

Father's Day SMS for a father like figure

1:- "The day I met you I started feeling a special kinds of happiness a special kind of love all around and that was the best part of my life. Happy Father's Day!

2:- "All through my life I have never felt as strong as when you came into my life. Thank you"
"We may not have been connected by blood, but we are connected by love, affection and everything that is needed in a father-son relationship. Happy Father's Day"

3:- "I feel so safe when you are around; I feel so loved when you love, I feel so encouraged when you tap on my back. Love you Dad"

4:- "Whenever I look into your eyes, I find a pure and powerful person who has always taught me to be a human being first. Happy Father's Day"

Father’s Day Heart Touching SMS

1:- Your love is incomparable dad!! You have always stood by me; I will never ever forget that in my lifetime in any circumstance. You are the one of the best father and the best person in the whole Universe. I am very much thankful to God that he gave me a father like you. Happy Father’s Day Dad!!

2:- When I was a small little child you adorned me in your arms and held my hand whenever I wanted. Dad, I will stand like your pillar of strength when you will grow old and never leave you alone. You will always be in my hearts at the first place whatever may be the circumstances in life. Thanks for always being there Dada!! Happy Father’s Day Dad!!

3:- Whatever I am today, standing proudly in front of you is all because of you. Thank you Dad for being an inspiration to me. Happy Father’s Day!!

4:- Dad, I want to confess to you today that, it is all because of you that I am happy today with ecstasy in my heart. You are the one who has always kept sorrow a distance away from me. You sacrificed all your little and big happiness. Had you love not been there I would not have been able to be what I wanted to be.

5:- Daddy, you are my strength and my foundation of happiness. Life has been a beautiful journey with you. Your presence makes me feel a sense of being strong with a lot of energy. Happy Father’s day Daddy!!

6:- Whenever, I sit down and think of the times, I have spent with you, my heart gets filled with positivity and a sense of wisdom. I never understand where that comes from. Probably, that is the reflection of whatever you have taught me. Happy Father’s Day Dad!!

7:- Thank you God, for giving me a friend in the form of a Father! Not a friend could have been able to stand behind me as you have stood, daddy!! I feel lucky to have been born to you. Happy Father’s Day!

8:- Dad, what to say, I cannot find words to express my love for you! I cannot explain how, I draw strength from your presence. It has been a great mystery. Love you dad for being my Father. Happy Father’s Day!
Father's Day SMS for Elder brother

1:- "You are not just a brother, but my strength and a father figure who has always taught me the right path in life. Happy Father's Day brother"

2:- "You know brother, why I sometimes do not miss daddy? That is because you are around and I always feel that shelter of a father whenever you are around. Love you brother."

3:- "On this Father's Day, I want to say that northing could have been a better gift than the gift of love that you have given me big bro. Happy Father's Day brother"

4:- "You are not much elder to me brother, but you have always acted in a way that has made me feel in the shade of a Fatherly love."

5:- "I will always be thankful to you for making me strong enough to discover the path towards a happy living. Thank you brother"

Father's Day SMS for Grand Father

1:- "Hey Grand pa you have always been the strength of the family, you have made us all strong, you have helped us all grow. Love you today and always."

2:- "I wish my grandpa lives as many years as I did! I don't want to live a single moment without him. He is my strength! Thank you Grand pa"

3:- "I just can't express my love for you in words, it's just beyond anything and I love your existence. Happy Father's Day"

4:- "Grandpa, you have given me the best things in life and I never even had to ask for anything. Thank you for being such a strong support in my life."

5:- "I wonder what a wonderful soul I have had got the opportunity to live with. I wonder how you have done all that you have done. Happy Father's Day"

                        ♥♥♥                              ♚♛
I Love You My Dad and my Dad Is My King.
Author:- Vinayrs89

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Raksha Bandhan SMS | Raksha Bandhan Quotes | Raksha Bandhan Wishes SMS 2022

Happy Birthday SMS

200 Best Funny SMS