Rose Day SMS (A to Z SMS)

Rose Day SMS

English

1:- My heart beats for only one girl in this world and that is you. "Happy Rose Day"

2:- My life was full of thorns but in your presence,

I feel the comfort of rose beds. You are more beautiful than a rose. "Happy Rose Day!"

3:- My heart always wants to be close to you! I love to love you! "Happy Rose Day!"

4:- When I am in your company, I forget my sorrows and pains. May we never part. "Happy Rose Day"!

5:- Just like a rose fills the air with its fragrance, you have filled my life with love and joy. "Happy Rose Day", dear!

6:- Nothing can replace you in my life! "Happy Rose Day"

7:- You came in my life with the fragrance of happiness.

You are as beautiful as a rose. "Happy Rose Day"!

8:- The Rose speaks of Love silently, in a language known only to the heart.

9:- My eyes are blind without your eyes. See,just like a rose without colour, so always be in my life.. HAPPY ROSE DAY!

10:- Your love is like fragrance of Roses, it refreshes me when I am feeling weary, it comforts me when I am hurt, it cheers me up when I am sad. "Roses for you and lost of love too".

11:- No other flower is as beautiful as my sweetheart, so I am sending you a bunch of Roses.

I hope the color of our love is as lively as these red roses. "Happy Rose Day my love".

12:- A bunch of roses and lots of lovely wishes and kisses for my love. "Happy Rose Day".

13:- Happy Rose Day, for someone who filled my life with fragrance of her love.

14:- Presenting you red roses that whisper about the passion I feel for you. Hope these beautiful roses convey what I feel for you. "Happy Rose Day"

15:- Presenting you a bouquet of roses which symbolize our eternal love, my darling. "Happy Rose Day"

16:- Our love is delicate and fragrant like a rose.
May it bloom forever and ever. "Happy Rose Day"

17:- I want to gift you a present which is as precious as you are.
So I am gifting you a bunch of lovely roses. "Happy Rose Day"

18:- There is only one gift that I want from you and that is your smile.
May you always keep smiling. "Happy Rose Day"

19:- Sending you a bunch of roses on this day to express my love for you which is as deep, pure and beautiful. "Happy Rose Day"

20:- There are no words left with me to describe my love for you.
You are mine forever and always. "Happy Rose Day darling"


21:- On this Rose Day, I pray that God fills your way with beautiful red roses and removes all the thorns from your life.

22:- A rose is not just a flower but a symbol of true love.
It shows that true love never ends.
Happy Rose Day, my love!

23:- Sending this rose to you today.
It is as unique and charming as our love story.
"Happy Rose Day"

24:- A Bunch of Red roses signifies deep love & respect for you my love.
Friends for Ever Sweetheart!!
"Happy Rose Day"

25:- Red for power, red for passion, red for love... and red roses for my beloved
Love you Sweetheart.
"Happy Rose Day"

26:- You have loved me with all my flaws and limitations,
You have accepted me as I am.
"Happy Rose Day"

27:- Hey Beautiful!
I wanted to gift you something which makes your world full of love so I am sending a bunch of Roses for my princess.
I hope the fragrance of these roses fill your life with happiness and joy.
"Happy Rose Day"

28:- Even if love is full of thorns,
I'd still embrace it for I know that in between those thorns,
There is a rose that's worth all the pain.
"Happy Rose Day"

29:- Red is for love, Yellow is for friendship, White is for peace, Pink is for gratitude, Orange is for fascination.....the whole bunch of these roses is for You.
You are the love of my life.
"Happy Rose Day"

30:- I am gifting you a bunch of these roses because you are as beautiful as these roses.
"Happy Rose Day Love"

31:- I cannot be with you, so I am sending this bunch of roses for my princess to fill your life with the fragrance of my love.
"Happy Rose Day sweetheart"

32:- I am sending red roses to my dream girl just to let you know that you are as precious to me as flowers are to bees.

33:- Words cannot fully express how I feel about you.
For me, You are the source of happiness, love and strength.
"Happy Rose Day"

34:- The one who is precious to me..
I wish her very very very special Rose Day.

35:- There is no feeling more than comforting and consoling that knowing you are right next to the one you love.
"Happy Rose Day dear".

36:- True love is not without pain, like that of thorns in your side.
Yet love is like the rose in full bloom, beautiful and full of life.
"Happy Rose Day"

37:- Love can be expressed in many ways.
But I think a rose is a rose is a rose.
So here am I, sending you a bunch today.
"Happy Rose Day"

Hindi

1:- ए-हसीन मेरा गुलाब कबूल कर,
हम तुमसे बेइन्तहा इश्क़ करते हैं,
अब नहीं इस ज़माने की परवाह हमको,
हम अपने इश्क़ का इज़हार करते हैं,
तुम नादानी समझो या शैतानी हमारी,
हम हर घडी तेरा इंतजार करते हैं |
हैप्पी रोज डे
 
2:- टूटा हुआ फूल खुशबू दे जाता हैं
बिता हुआ पल यादें दे जाता हैं
हर शख्स का अपना अंदाज़ होता हैं
कोई ज़िन्दगी में प्यार तोह..
कोई प्यार में ज़िदंगी दे जाता हैं |
कदम कदम पर मिले खुशियाँ आपको,
दिल देता हैं यही दुआ बार बार आपको
Wish You Prosperous Rose Day
 
3:- हर फूल आपको नए अरमान दे,
हर सुबह आपको एक सलाम दे,
हमारी ये दुआ हैं तहे-दिल से,
अगर आपका एक आंसू भी निकले,
तो खुदा आपको उससे दुगनी खुशी दे
हैप्पी रोज डे
 
4:- फूल खिलते रहे आपकी ज़िन्दगी की राहो में,
हंसी चमकती रहे आपकी निगाहों में
Happy Rose Day
 
5:- मेरा हर ख्वाब आज हकीकत बन जाये,
जो हो बस तुम्हारे साथ ऐसी जिन्दगी बन जाये,
हम लाये लाखो में एक गुलाब तुम्हारे लिए,
और ये गुलाब मोहब्बत की शुरुआत बन जाये
I Love You & Happy Rose Day
 
6:- तेरी आहट से ही मेरे चेहरे पर मुस्कान आ जाती हैं,
तेरे होने का अहसास मेरी साँसे बयाँ कर जाती हैं,
ये सुन्दर गुलाब तेरी ही यादों का हिस्सा हैं
जिन्हें देख फिर से वो खुशियाँ जवां हो जाती हैं|
हैप्पी रोज डे 
 
7:- गुलाब की खूबसूरती भी फिकी सी लगती हैं
जब तेरे चेहरे पर मुस्कान खिल उठती हैं
यूँही मुस्कुराते रहना मेरे प्यार तू
तेरी खुशियों से मेरी साँसे जी उठती हैं
गुलाब का दिन मुबारक हो
 
8:- आपके होंटो पे सदा खिलते गुलाब रहे
खुदा ना करे आप कभी उदास रहे,
हम आपके पास चाहे रहे ना रहे,
आप जिन्हे चाहे वो सदा आपके पास रहे
Happy Rose Day 2020
 
9:- अगर कुछ बनना है तो गुलाब के फुल बनो.
क्यों की ये फुल उस के हाथ मैं भी खुशबु छोड़ देता है
जो इसे मसल कर फ़ेंक देता है
Happy Rose Day
 
10:- बड़े ही चुपके से भेजा था मेरे मेहबूब ने मुझे एक गुलाब,
कम्भख्त उसकी खुशबू ने सारे शहर में हंगामा कर दिया
 
11:- तुम्हारी अदा का क्या जवाब दूँ, क्या प्यारा सा उपहार दूँ,
कोई तुमसे खुबसूरत गुलाब होता तो लाते, जो खुद गुलाब है उसको क्या गुलाब दूँ.
 
12:- जिसको पा ना सके वो जनाब हो आप,
मेरी ज़िन्दगी का पहला खवाब हो आप,
लोग चाहे कुछ भी कहे आपको,
लेकिन मेरे लिए सुन्दर सा गुलाब हो आप
2020 रोज डे मुबारक हो
 
13:- प्यार के समंदर में सब डूबना चाहते हैं,
प्यार में कुछ खोते हैं तो कुछ पते हैं,
प्यार तो एक गुलाब है जिसे सब तोडना चाहते है
हम तो इस गुलाब को चूमना चाहते हैं.
हैप्पी रोज डे मेरे गुलाब
 
14:- फूल बनकर मुस्कुराना ज़िन्दगी
मुस्कुराके गम भुलाना ज़िन्दगी
जीत कर कोई खुश हो तो क्या हुआ
हार कर खुशियाँ मानना भी ज़िन्दगी
 
15:- बीते साल के बाद फिर से रोज डे आया हैं
मेरी आँखों में सिर्फ तेरा ही सुरूर छाया हैं
जरा तुम आकर तोह देखो एक बार
तुम्हारे इंतजार में पुरे घर को सजाया हैं|
Wish you a very Happy Rose Day
 
16:- किताब-ए-दर्द का सूखा हुआ गुलाब नहीं होना मुझे
मोहब्बत में इस तरह भी कामयाब नहीं होना मुझे

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Raksha Bandhan SMS | Raksha Bandhan Quotes | Raksha Bandhan Wishes SMS 2022

Happy Birthday SMS

200 Best Funny SMS